Make Smarter Business Decisions. Comply More Effectively with Regulation. Drive Competitive Advantage.
For financial services firms, data is both a leading business risk and potentially a tremendous competitive advantage. Yet few financial institutions say their data management & governance efforts are effective. That’s where Xoriant CDi comes in.
The Xoriant CDi Advantage
We provide the end-to-end data management & governance services and solutions necessary for an enterprise-wide data program.
- Our staff is trained on different data domains and technology solutions to enable the development of and support for enterprise-wide data governance & management.
- We have deep expertise in big data & analytics, including building operations and executive dashboards to standardize data quality reporting of key data elements.
- We have deep expertise in architecting, building, and implementing leading MDM solution and analytics tool sets.
- We own and proactively manage our own legal entity database, a high-quality reference database of 14 million corporate customers. We are committed to 98%+ accuracy – after all, the only useful data is quality data, and 90% accuracy is simply not good enough.
- We have a global delivery team, including onshore and offshore resources as well as staff that work onsite. That enables us to deliver SLAs that cover 24×5 data stewardship support for Tier 1 bank’s data cross-referencing hubs.
We stay ahead of the tech curve, investing in the next-gen technologies that keep your data management & governance programs efficient and effective, and keep you competitive.
- As a division of Xoriant , a Silicon Valley based product engineering, software development and technology services firm, we are uniquely positioned with the kind of expertise necessary to deliver big data services and other analytics services such as predictive analytics, dashboarding, etc. as well as technology services such as web-service based integration for data request and retrieve.
- Over 15+ years, we have taken what we learned about financial firms’ business challenges and built technology solutions for specific use cases. For example, CDi OnDemand is a data-as-a-service solution for data stewards. Compliance Data Quality Management is a data profiling and issue logging solution for CCAR and BCBS compliance.
- We have a proven toolkit for Master Data Management, including highly optimized data normalization and matching rules for the most common industry data feeds that make data aggregation projects effective and efficient.
Proven Effective Data Management Experience
15+ years of experience reliably delivering for a Global 500 clientele. Our core senior team has been together for over 10 years, a rarity in today’s technology world.
- We have the subject matter experts to advise and execute across data management and governance services and solutions. They have deep experience with data governance objectives and commonly prescribed data management frameworks such as BCBS 239, DCAM and MOTIF 5.0.
- We have deep experience in process analysis and process management. We have conducted best practice audits to identify gaps and associated risks and developed solutions accordingly.
- We have deep expertise in data profiling. Our team has coded rules for most of the Business Elements in Counterparty and instrument data domains for data profiling and fulfillment of gaps.
- “Xoriant CDi’s open platform and customizable workflows were ideal for our unique needs. Xoriant CDi created a Master Data Directory to centralize and standardize global reference and personnel data and to enable effective synchronization of financial information across key business applications.”Head of Basel Projects, Large U.S. Bank
- “Xoriant CDi continues to be a true solutions provider to my firm. As a partner they never lose sight of critical data elements as the project rolls into steady state.”Chief Data Governance Officer, Financial Services Firm
- “In the course of an intense due diligence and performance reporting process, Xoriant CDi provided accurate and insightful analysis on a quick turn-around while showing creativity and resourcefulness in overcoming challenges.”Lead Project Manager, Global Investment Bank
Dive In to Learn More
Putting Data-as-a-Service Solutions into Action
Hear from industry experts on some of the use cases for Data-as-a-Service and what type of projects are best for Data-as-as-Service solutions. Plus, watch a demo of Data-as-a-Service in action.
LEI Data Integrity Made Easi(er) For MiFID II and Beyond
Learn what the “biggest regulatory shake-up in a decade” means for you, how your peers are preparing for MiFID II compliance, and how you can improve your LEI data integrity, lower cost and reduce risk.
CDi OnDemand Data-as-a-Service
Learn how Xoriant CDi OnDemand helps companies extend their data environment by providing Data-as-a-Service.