A Framework for Managing One of Your Most Precious – and Complex – Enterprise Assets (Your Data)
“Financial services organizations are built on data, so data governance is a critical concern.”
Whether you’re looking to support risk management and regulatory reporting, address mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, provide improved analytics to gain competitive advantage, or any number of the other common reasons financial institutions pursue data governance initiatives, Xoriant CDi has the experience and expertise to help.
If you are just starting on the path toward data maturity, our team can either be your data organization or augment your existing staff to help you define and build, or refine, your data governance framework. A data governance framework will enable you to deliver information that is useful, accurate, and timely. Xoriant CDi data governance services help you build that framework and leverage the financial benefits data brings to your organization and mitigate the business risk of poor data practices and quality.
A data governance engagement with Xoriant CDi can encompass one or all of the following services:
- Development of a data governance charter document and policy statement
- Development of standards for data quality, issue management, metadata, reference data, etc.
- Establishment of an enterprise-wide Data Governance Council, including defining roles and responsibilities
Why Xoriant CDi
- Architectural standardization
- Improved data quality
- Information and resource rationalization
- 360-degree customer view
- Ownership and accountability
- Business semantics
- Improved Business-IT collaboration
- Traceability and auditability
- Improved operational efficiency
 Paraphrasing Forrester