Make Smarter Business Decisions. Comply More Effectively with Regulation. Drive Competitive Advantage.
For financial services firms, data is both a leading business risk and potentially a tremendous competitive advantage. Yet few financial institutions say their data management & governance efforts are effective.
That’s where Xoriant CDi comes in. Formerly CreditDimensions, Xoriant CDi merges 15+ years of data management experience with big data & analytics and IT services & solutions to deliver end-to-end enterprise data solutions. With the vision of providing the financial services industry with specialized data quality execution and remediation services, we design and implement solutions for financial institutions ranging from wholesale banks, to local and regional credit unions, to investment management firms.
With success consolidating data under one group and into one data warehouse for even the most decentralized global organizations, we have the experience and expertise required to deliver a truly enterprise-wide, single-source-of-truth data program. Then our clients can make smarter business decisions, comply more effectively and efficiently with government regulation, and drive competitive advantage.
The Xoriant CDi Advantage
One Provider – We provide the end-to-end data management & governance services and solutions necessary for an enterprise-wide data program.
- Our staff is trained on different data domains and technology solutions to enable the development of and support for enterprise-wide data governance & management.
- We have deep expertise in big data & analytics, including building operations and executive dashboards to standardize data quality reporting of key data elements.
- We have deep expertise in architecting, building, and implementing leading MDM solution and analytics tool sets.
- We own and proactively manage our own legal entity database, a high-quality reference database of 4 million corporate customers. We are committed to 95%+ accuracy – after all, the only useful data is quality data, and 90% accuracy is simply not good enough.
- We have a global delivery team, including onshore and offshore resources as well as staff that work onsite. That enables us to deliver SLAs that cover 24x5 data stewardship support for Tier 1 bank's data cross-referencing hubs.
Technology Led – We stay ahead of the tech curve, investing in the next-gen technologies that keep your data management & governance programs efficient and effective, and keep you competitive.
- As a division of Xoriant, a Silicon Valley based product engineering, software development and technology services firm, we are uniquely positioned with the kind of expertise necessary to deliver big data services and other analytics services such as predictive analytics, dashboarding, etc. as well as technology services such as web-service based integration for data request and retrieve.
- Over 15+ years, we have taken what we learned about financial firms’ business challenges and built technology solutions for specific use cases. For example,CDi OnDemand is a data-as-a-service solution for data stewards. Compliance Data Quality Management is a data profiling and issue logging solution for CCAR and BCBS compliance.
- We have a proven toolkit for Master Data Management, including highly optimized data normalization and matching rules for the most common industry data feeds that make data aggregation projects effective and efficient.
Proven Effective Data Management Experience – 15+ years of experience reliably delivering for a Global 500 clientele. Our core senior team has been together for over 10 years, a rarity in today’s technology world.
- We have the subject matter experts to advise and execute across data management and governance services and solutions. They have deep experience with data governance objectives and commonly prescribed data management frameworks such as BCBS 239, DCAM and MOTIF 5.0.
- We have deep experience in process analysis and process management. We have conducted best practice audits to identify gaps and associated risks and developed solutions accordingly.
- We have deep expertise in data profiling. Our team has coded rules for most of the Business Elements in Counterparty and instrument data domains for data profiling and fulfillment of gaps.