Putting Data-as-a-Service Solutions into Action
It doesn’t matter how big and robust your organization’s data architecture is, there are always unique business requirements that can’t be supported by current data production environment. The Data industry has been talking about Data-as-a-Service for a while, but very few organizations have successfully put data-as-a-service solutions into action.
In this webinar, you will hear from industry experts on:
- What is Data-as-a-Service?
- What are some of the use cases for Data-as-a-Service?
- What type of projects are best for Data-as-as-Service solutions?
- What are the main differences between Public and Private Data-as-a-Service solutions?
- View a live demo of Data-as-a-Service in action
Prinicipal Consultant (Former Chief Data Officer, JPMorgan Chase Asset Management)
SVP & Business Unit Head